Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello C25K, Goodbye Sugar?

After a week of chilling, PMSing, feeling sorry for myself and not wanting to wake up for work, I decided to hit the gym again. I started C25K (Couch to 5K) It involved 5 minutes of brisk walking, then 60 seconds of jogging & 90 seconds of walking  - which you have to repeat for 20 minutes - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THING. Dear inventor of C25K, your program is great, I'm just really lazy. 

This is my enemy right now. 

If I could get in touch with the guy who photoshopped her legs, I would put up a picture of myself jogging.
The purpose of my blog is to talk about my attempt at getting fit, so I will tell you how the work out went. For the first 10 minutes I thought that it was freaking easy, everything went downhill after that thought and It felt like my ankles were going to crumble under the weight of my body. But the stretches after helped and the little exercise felt good. 

My next post will be about my training with Raoul (Speed x Strength Training Systems) with pictures of me crying post work out. Fun. 

Oh yea, I haven't eaten sugar for almost a month. 

P.S. Raoul is the best trainer in the world. 


1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot!!! Rooting for ya baibeee!!! ;) You CAN DO IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete